Headquartered in Berlin, mediafellows is helmed by a group of industry veterans who have been at the forefront of the B2B audiovisual worldwide content sales and distribution since 2007. Our team from various regions and nations is based in the vibrant German capital Berlin and serves owners and distributors of audiovisual content from around the world.
This position offered allows you to grow and to learn to use different methods and tools. Therefore, the ideal candidate comes with a healthy dose of curiosity to learn new things, and, at the same time, with enthusiasm to share their knowledge and accomplishments.
You will contribute to developing our sophisticated Media Asset Management SaaS solution “MediaStore”, an online B2B service for marketing and distribution of audiovisual content – covering content and asset management, video screening, contracting, and fulfillment. Some of the largest studios, broadcasters, and distributors from around the world rely on our software.
We look for a new colleague with skill, passion, and humor who help us raise our solution to the next level with state-of-the-art web technologies.
- You bring in your enthusiasm, knowledge, and skills to build with us the most advanced SaaS solution for audiovisual content management
- Together with your teammates, you craft robust, highly optimized components for our solution
- You conceptualize, implement and optimize features for our various existing frontend applications but also contribute to building new ones
- You mentor others on areas that you are strong in and be mentored on areas that you are still unfamiliar with
- You love teamwork as much as clean and beautiful UIs
- You have 5+ years of experience in web application development
- You have utilized React/Angular/Vue.js for 2+ years
- You are into pair programming and agile methodologies
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You are a true team player and enjoy sharing knowledge proactively
- You are fluent in English
- You are in a time zone +/-2h UTC
- Most importantly: you enjoy what you are doing: profession = passion
Nice to haves
- You have a decent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- You have used TypeScript already and you like it
- You are familiar with the BEM methodology
- You have experience with React Native
- You have a background in distributed systems/REST-based SOA
- You have knowledge of Ruby/Elixir
- You are familiar with Continuous Deployment/Delivery
- You have a passion for movies and/or shows
- Work with fun in an international team of experienced engineers
- Contribute with satisfaction to a state-of-the-art Media Asset Management System
- Pick the working tools and software you like and are most familiar with
- Work fully remotely or utilize our relocation support including an attractive relocation package
- Choose freelance or permanent contract both with competitive payment offers
If this role is of interest to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.