What You’ll Do
- Work closely with the rest of the engineering team to spec stories, tasks and APIs as needed.
- Research and test services, platforms and approaches to inform and make decisions on a project by project basis.
- Conduct code reviews
- Mentor and support more junior team members
- Work with other engineers to develop standards and processes for the team.
- Research new technologies and methodologies to improve our products and development workflow.
- Contribute ideas to improve our service and software.
- Be a force for good and positively contribute to the culture. points and other text will appear misplaced when copy-pasted from MS Word or PDF.
- Please use the editor tool above to avoid poor looking posts, and to considerably speed up the review process.
- Authorized to work in Berlin, Germany.
- The ability to function and communicate effectively in an English speaking environment.
- A deep understanding of JS, browser rendering and the DOM, and the ability to make complex, yet performant and efficient web apps.
- 2 years React experience.
- Experience with TypeScript / ES6.
- Strong CSS (SASS) and HTML skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) in an Agile environment.
- A relentless positive attitude and a team mentality.
- Experience with Backbone JS
- Experience building for a SaaS platform (or similar large scale web apps).
Why Work Here
- Two, optional work-from-home days for the entire team: Mondays and Fridays.
- International travel opportunities, including a yearly, team retreat.
- Company-sponsored educational and growth opportunities.
- Open book management and a leadership team that cares.
- Wellness, rewards, and give-back programs.
- Weekly, in-office German class.
Who We Are
Born of the TechStars program in Boulder, CO, SnapEngage is self-funded, profitable, and deeply committed to providing a unique, exceptional employee and client experience, alike. With offices in Boulder, Colorado and Berlin, Germany, we pride ourselves in being a diverse, transparent, and balanced workplace.
SnapEngage is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.