Senior ML Engineer // ML6
At ML6, our Machine Learning Engineers work together with our data and full-stack engineers to build state-of-the-art, production-ready and scalable ML applications. If you consider yourself a healthy mix between a machine learning expert, a software engineer, a researcher, and a hacker, ML6 can provide you with a number of challenging use cases to put your teeth into.
You will mostly work with TensorFlow and Python to solve hard Machine Learning tasks and to help put these applications into production on the Google Cloud Platform in order to generate value. You make applications scalable, testable, robust, and extendable through your combined skills in engineering and machine learning. As ML6 is a Premier Google Cloud Service Partner , you will be able to collaborate with Googlers and Alpha test some of their latest Machine Learning tools to bring the latest technology to our clients. As a senior, you supervise the project delivery from a technical perspective and you always aim to bring out the best in your team.
As ML6 works across a broad range of application domains, the job is very varied, with tasks ranging from:
- Efficiently translate customer business needs into end-to-end technical solutions
- Use Python to deploy production ready pipelines and ML models on Google Cloud
- Keep up with and apply state of the art ML research
- Be responsible for the high-quality delivery of your team’s projects
- Technically guide starting ML engineers
- Deliver technical workshops for clients
- Work experience in software development
- 3 years of work experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Proficient in Python
- You have a master’s degree or PhD in computer science or related field
- Being able to work autonomous and guide your team where necessary
- Ability to provide expert advice to non-technical staff and clients, excellent verbal and written communication in English.