Senior Mobile App Developer // Heyou!
With Heyou!™ we bring fans closer to their favorite people. Users can surprise others with a short personalized video from their favorite Youtuber, actress, singer, athlete and much more!
About the role:
As one of our first engineers, you will have enormous influence over our engineering culture and our technology stack. You’ll define our product roadmap and develop our MVP from scratch, making architectural decisions that will define our developer experience, while collaborating with our sales and product teams to make the talent experience fun and engaging.
- The position requires long periods working in our Madrid office or a permanent relocation.
A few things about yourself:
- You take pride in your work
- You have a strong product sense
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You are a doer who is comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table:
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (Mongo), React & React Native tools
- Mobile app testing, Jest, Enzyme & integration (ie. Appium)
- Proficiency in concepts related to data modeling, data storage (SQL, NoSQL), data streaming (Kafka, Kinesis), and caching (Redis)
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- You are able to take complex product goals and efficiently deliver working software in logically consumable pieces and on schedule
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- An eye for beautiful design
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
- Fluent business and personal English
We are a small team, with an aim for large impact, we move fast, we’re always looking for new ideas and we’re very transparent about the decisions we make and why we make them. We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are – your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander.
All you need is a passion for our product and a desire to be part of one of our team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!