SENIOR MOBILE IOS DEVELOPER (M/F/D) // momox
momox is Germany’s leading online buying-and-selling service, where everyone can turn their books, films, CDs, games and clothes into money. Via www.momox.de and the momox app (iOS and Android) we buy used products at fixed prices. We offer the purchased items for sale in our online shops www.medimops.de (media) and www.ubup.com (fashion) and other marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay, faithful to the slogan “We give products a second life” Since starting, we have grown to become a company of 1,600 dedicated people at four locations in Berlin, Leipzig, Neuenhagen and Stettin. We are active in Germany, Austria, France and Great Britain. In 2018 our employees generated a revenue of 200 million euros. Since our launch, we have bought to sell more than 192 million items.
The people working for us are as diverse as our products. Logistics experts, team players, communication geniuses, creative minds, IT specialists and many more give their best at our four locations. We are still looking for new enthusiastic colleagues.
If you want to be part of this success story, work in an ambitious and loyal team and are seeking a performance challenge please continue reading.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative Senior Mobile iOS Developer (m/f/d)for our Headquarters in Berlin.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- New development and advancement of our iOS Apps
- Close cooperation with different teams like UI/UX designers, backend developers and product managers
- Planning of the sprint with your team as well as coordinating and realization of stories
- Several years of experience in programming iOS applications, especially with Swift and Objective-C
- Strong know-how in object-oriented software design
- High quality demands on your software and openness for new technologies
- A degree in computer science or a comparable education, otherwise you are a career starter and can show reference projects
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
THIS IS WHAT MAKES MOMOX ATTRACTIVE
- Exciting tasks and challenges in the center of Berlin
- Motivated, open-minded teams with openness for new impulses
- Lounge with table football
- Work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Fit on the job through weekly work out with a personal trainer, running groups, cooperation with the Urban Sports Club and healthy lunch from smunch
- Employee benefits such as discounted public transport ticket, shopping vouchers for our medimops shop, free drinks, fruits and much more