(Senior) Mobile React Native Developer (m/f/d) // Raisin
We are a dynamic, successful, and fast growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products without barriers. We have received more than €195 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
Our platform is available in English across Europe alongside country-specific platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. We are one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe, with more than 180,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €13.5 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms, and have featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
“Raisin goes mobile”!
Your mission as an experienced React Native Developer is to build great solutions with delighting UI’s as well as an amazing mobile user experience.
You are part of a cross-functional team of pioneers, crafting the first mobile solution for a market proven and successful business model. Increasing the engagement of existing customers and winning over new customer groups and market segments are amongst the key objectives.
- Together with your team, you will own the concept, design, implementation and deployment of our customer-facing mobile apps
- You are actively participating in agile and collaborative processes
- You are responsible to keep high-quality standards of software craftsmanship and low tech debt
- Finally, you are responsible for continuously improving your team as well as yourself
- You have been working as a React Native or Mobile Developer for at least 3 years
- You have strong experience with React Native / Redux and have a portfolio of nice examples that showcase your experience
- You have solid practical knowledge in app integration and delivery lifecycle, including code signing and app store reviews
- Also, you have fundamental experience consuming RESTFul APIs using any programming language
- Very good analytical and communication skills in English complete your profile
- Android (Java) and/or iOS (Swift) track record is a plus
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events