Senior PHP Backend Developer (M/F) // Plugsurfing GmbH
Who We Are
Welcome to the world of electric cars! Plugsurfing is Europe’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as PHP Backend Developer to play a pivotal role in creating charging point networks in Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions. We shape the future of mobility and energy – and we want YOU to be a part of this!
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers;
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation;
- We are a close knit, casual but target oriented team of 40+ people.
We offer a unique combination of an agile startup environment backed by a global shareholder, providing great career opportunities.
- You build it you run it – strong developers culture;
- A dynamic, interdisciplinary and highly motivated team.
What You Will Be Doing
Mainly, you will help us develop our PHP backend. The PHP backend is the core of our system, connecting web and mobile applications with our database as well as connecting us to our industry partners, bi-directional.
Our core technologies
- Symfony 3.4/4, Doctrine;
- REST, JSON;
- 4+ years of backend development;
- Object oriented programming and design patterns;
- SOLID, DRY, and YAGNI;
- REST and SOAP interfaces;
- TDD and clean code;
- PHPUnit/functional testing;
- A plus: contributions to any open-source project.
If so, please send your application to [email protected] We look forward to meeting you!