Senior/Principal Java Developer (f/m/d)
Do you like to work with your team to challenge the status quo and implement solutions which will be part of a solid and impactful legacy? Do you get satisfaction by solving complex problems such as highly scalable environments and close-to-zero latency services? The waste disposal crew company picks the garbage out of your door and you ask yourself whether it was ZGC or Shenandoah? When you are invited to a meeting, do you like to go to the point and reduce the runtime so that it looks more like O(n) rather than O(mygodthisisuseless) Then, it is a match!
- Planning and implementing challenging software development projects in a service-oriented architecture
- Develop our index platform and data management landscape
- Developing high performance APIs to our clients and data providers
- Very close cooperation with our product owners and business teams.
- Proactively implementing new services and improve existing ones
- You see the whole picture: your 8+ years of experience (with at least 5 of in-depth Java projects) make you extremely confident in handling Java in a commercial environment.
- You own a specific area: your specific interests and skills bring you on a specific path where your ownership is valued: architecture, connectivity, development for finance? If you are the best at what you do, we have the squad where you can grow at your best.
- You focus on performance: you contributed or led at least one big project where high throughput, low latency high availability and performance are essential.
- You care about making an impact: your code is your legacy and you want that to be a key part of the business. You are familiar in discussing and exchanging opinions to make the code a long-lasting experience rather than a quick-burner.
- You relate well to it: relational databases technologies (ideally JPA, Hibernate, SQL/MySQL) are not alien to you and you navigate confidently through them.
- You tackle it, now: strong analytical skills, effective problem solving mentality, result orientation and excellent team spirit bring you on the path of success together with Solactive.
- 30 days annual leave and attractive salary package
- Free choice of your gears to work comfortably and effectively
- The chance to have an impact from day one: self-initiative is encouraged and essential to our culture
- Structured feedback cycles to support your further development
- The stability of an established and profitable company with the dynamic environment of the start-up culture