Senior Python Developer // micropsi industries
micropsi industries is a robotics software company, bringing artificial intelligence to industrial robots. We work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve hard real-world problems in robotics and automation.
You have been doing Python development for several years now and know what you do. You are willing to attend to, improve and be responsible for parts of our infrastructure and are capable of turning prototypes into product-ready code. You’ll be part of a small team of software engineers who value clear and friendly communication and decision-making based on reason.
micropsi industries GmbH was founded in late 2014. Our first product MIRAI, a fully AI-driven, trainable real-time robot controller, is currently being deployed with first customers and will be ready for broader adoption later this year. We won the ABB Robotics Innovation challenge 2016, are part of the German Accelerator this fall and were a finalist for The Spark Award in 2018.
- Develop and improve our Python code base
- Take responsibility for parts of our infrastructure
- Find solutions together with our robotics and machine learning teams
Must have qualifications
- Several years of experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Go, Git, and Linux
- An analytical mindset with a taste for problem solving
- Willingness to own code
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins and Jira
- DevOps experience
- Software development using C or C++
- Interest in artificial intelligence or robotics
Our office is located near Rathaus Neukölln – in close proximity to some of the best hummus places in town.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter which indicates your earliest possible start date. Include a link to some code you wrote.
By submitting your CV you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within micropsi industries.