Senior React Native Developer (Architecture) // BEAT81
About the role
As our react native architect your main responsibility will lie in building our customer app from scratch while turning our workout app into a responsible application for our coaches. You will improve our existing bluetooth solution for heart rate tracking and build additional features that provide additional tracking, new workout programs, integrations of timer and music features and additional external hard- and software. You have the chance of defining the structure of our React Native applications and seeing real-life impact of your work every day.
The Tech Stack
- Core business logic served through a RESTful API, provided by a microservice based backend (100% Node.js)
- Frontend landscape consists of modern React SPAs and React Native mobile apps with features like reading Bluetooth heart rate and real-time leaderboards
- Architect and build our React Native Apps
- Find the best solutions in terms of scalability and performance for our very data driven and real-time use cases
- Maintain and continuously enhance our Apps
- Take responsibilities in the deployment processes
- Thorough understanding of React Native and the React Native ecosystem
- Thorough understanding of state management libraries (Redux)
- 3+ years of experience in React Native application architecture and development
- Experienced in using RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English
- German is a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- Enjoys building applications from scratch and seeing fast real-life impact of your code
- Enjoys working and solving problems in a team
- Is willing to take ownership and operational responsibility
- Is always willing to learn and improve but also can focus on productivity and “getting things done”
- Is a strong problem-solver who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of platforms and environments
- Likes to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Writes clean and testable code and conducts code reviews
- Join our mission to build the largest fitness company that is delivering lasting wellbeing in the world
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team of Europe’s fastest-growing fitness technology startup backed by Europe’s best VCs and a unique team of fitness experts
- A high degree of responsibility, autonomy, and impact in a rapid environment with flat hierarchies
- The right equipment you need to get your work done!
- Unlimited BEAT81 workouts for you and one family member/friend: we guarantee that you will get fit working here :)
- Fresh fruit and healthy snacks on tap at the office to fuel your workout regime
- Regular sports and social team events
- We, at BEAT81, believe that a great working environment reflects our diverse world. Everyone is welcome, regardless of gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, religion, or a secret dislike for burpees.
- All you need is a passion for fitness and the desire to be part of one of the fastest-growing startups.
READY TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Send your CV and a short intro to [email protected]