Senior Software Engineer Backend (m/f/d)
Airy is a technology company dedicated to powering a world of seamless, personal, and trusted interactions between customers and businesses.
We focus on emerging consumer technologies such as messaging and voice and are working with some of the world’s leading brands across a wide spectrum of industries and business sizes. Airy is already connecting thousands of businesses with millions of customers in over 90 countries.
What you will do:
You will work as part of a cross-functional team to work on the open-source Airy messaging platform (https://docs.airy.co) as well as its cloud offering. This means writing documentation in the open and crafting high-quality and reusable solutions.
What we look for:
We look for seasoned software engineers driven by curiosity, valuing diversity in perspectives as well as technologies and architectural styles. You have a track record of delivering high-quality solutions and are able to guide and mentor peers.
We require professional experience with:
- Apache Kafka or other stream frameworks
- Java and the Spring framework
- Kubernetes and Docker
Useful but not required skills:
- Monorepositories using Bazel
You are best described as:
- a team player and mentor
- a good communicator
- a quick learner
- embracing diversity
What we offer:
- Contribute to Open Source and polish your portfolio
- Become part of a highly motivated and professional team with a proven track record
- Work at a modern, excellent equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Possibility of working remotely from within Germany or the EU
- Have the unique opportunity to make an impact on a fast-growing company