Software Developer (C++/JUCE) // zenAudio
Software Developer at zenAud.io, makers of ALK the software looper.
At zenAud.io GmbH, we love live looping. But loopers are hard to use in concerts: they’re totally manual, meaning you have to pay attention to playing your part and operating the looper. This means they’re risky, and for live performances, risky is bad – very bad.
The solution to this is zenAud.io ALK, which completely reinvents live looping. By making use of the information that already exists in your song’s arrangement, we remove all of the difficulty – and risk – in live looping. And that’s just the start: zenAud.io ALK is a DAW conceived purely for live use. We’ve looked at every feature – from auditioning to automation to mixing – always keeping in mind the needs of the performing and rehearsing musician.
We’re looking to expand our dev team as we gear up to a major update of of our live looping DAW ALK2; in particular, we are looking for JUCE/C++ audio devs.
- Are passionate about hacking in general, and C++ – modern C++ – in particular
- Take responsibility for your actions and are a good communicator
- Are a musician or a DJ
- Are based in Berlin, Germany or can work remote.
- Can speak English
- You have or are obtaining a degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics
- You have a proven interest in coding in C++
- You have experience in scripting languages such as Python or JS
- You should have at least some knowledge and experience with audio development
- Full or part time job
- The opportunity to contribute to a state-of-the-art DAW
- The chance to work on a modern codebase, using C++17, JUCE, and Cocoa
- A dynamic, flat, and meritocratic working environment. If you’re good, you will succeed – no politics, no BS
Please send your application and earliest possible start date to [email protected].