Software Development Team Lead (m/f) // LambdaWerk
Join us in our quest to become a leading EDI software supplier! Our customers are healthcare enterprises in the United States, and we have a solid stream of work and revenue. We are now expanding our development capacity in Berlin.
What you’ll do:
- Own the design and implementation for one of our data processing products
- Implement core functionality and protype solution approaches
- Provide expert guidance to team members
- Own system architecture and architecture evolution
- Analyze legacy system processes and plan modernization
- Review code and improve coding style guide and best practices
- Structure and improve development processes
- Communicate with stakeholders about product requirements
What we expect from you:
- Professional experience with functional programming
- Leadership experience in a small development team
- Be comfortable with multiple programming languages
- Experience with XML technologies is a plus
- Knowledge of web technology and internet protocols
- Experience with GIT, Linux shell
- Ability to communicate efficiently with your colleagues in English (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- A nice office in Berlin
- A small, focused and experienced team
- Lots of interesting technology to learn and use
- Training seminars and conference visits
- Real customers
- A competitive salary
We are a software development shop specializing in the implementation of data processing systems for healthcare and insurance companies. We are owned by a major US player in the dental healthcare space and our systems play a crucial role in their day-to-day operations.
This is a permanent, full-time position in Berlin, Germany, requiring on-site presence; we are not presently offering visa sponsorship.
We are very interested in increasing the diversity of our team, so please do not hesitate to apply especially if you’re not a white male!
Please send your cover letter and CV by email to [email protected]