Software Engineer (m/f) // Asaphus Vision
Are you looking for your next big adventure? Do you have experience as C++ software developer and this maybe even in the automotive industry? Are you eager to work in a highly motivated team of experts in machine and deep learning? Then join us!
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong programming skills in C++.
- Practical experience in software development.
- Practical experience with software design and development concepts.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Practical experience with ASIL-rated products is a plus.
- German residency or existing working permit for Germany is essential.
- And of course, know how to write clean and solid code!
About Asaphus Vision:
Asaphus Vision develops head tracking, eye tracking and face recognition software for the automotive industry. Our team consists of experts in machine and deep learning, and embedded software development. Our office is in the heart of Berlin.