Solution Engineer (m/f/d)
Verve Group’s omnichannel ad platform connects advertisers, agencies, brands, and publishers to people in real-time. With a privacy-first approach, Verve Group offers advertising innovation at scale with full-stack programmatic solutions in brand-safe environments. The global company is a trusted partner of 5,000+ advertisers and brands with direct connections to 4,000+ publishers and apps globally. Verve Group is part of Media and Games Invest (MGI) and has an international presence with over 200 employees in 20+ offices worldwide, spanning the Americas, EMEA, and APAC.
Verve’s Solution Engineering team is the interface between our customers and all technical aspects of our omnichannel ad platform. The team supports new leads in understanding the technology of our product and ensures that the technical integration runs smoothly. As a mastermind for technical challenges, the team ensures the continued technical health of existing customers, and supports the introduction of new products.
We are currently seeking a Solution Engineer to add to our growing team in Berlin.
- Focus on creating technical solutions to ensure customer success
- Identify the best practice for the technical integration of our products
- Process incidents incl. reviewing, isolating, diagnosing
- Develop solutions for complex incidents in collaboration with our customers
- Understand customer requirements
- Close cooperation with our Engineering, Operations, Marketing, and other teams to create successful products and partnerships
- Develop and conduct product presentations and provide supporting materials such as guides and documentation
- Improve the overall quality, documentation, and processes.
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Engineer, Product Support Engineer, Mobile Web/App Developer or similar role
- Work experience with mobile and understanding of web technologies
- Experience in Android and iOS development incl. troubleshooting is a plus
- Knowledge of working with SQL databases
- Expertise in the advertising technology ecosystem with knowledge of Real-Time Bidding (RTB), Supply-Side Platforms (SSP), Demand-Side Platforms (DSP) and Ad Exchanges/Networks preferred
- Perseverance and creativity in solving complex technical problems
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented attitude.
- Growth runs in our veins — learn and develop your skills with us
- Diversity is what brings us together — 35 nationalities and growing
- In autonomy we trust — make an impact from day one
- We live and breathe innovation — bring your revolutionary ideas to life.