Solution Engineer (m/f) // relayr
Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organizations. With 250+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Join a team that values automation, low-friction processes and developer driven decisions!
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Solution Engineer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Identify the best fit to customer on-site needs, bridging the physical and digital world together with a product-oriented approach.
- Manage the integration of field elements towards building reusable use-cases and solutions to address current and future customers needs.
- Build and manage the solution-to-product path.
- Sync with the product development teams to align roadmaps, provide meaningful feedback and insight on required features.
- Provide feedback and technical support to the PS organisation.
- Degree or Masters in Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience in industrial related projects
- Able to demonstrate experience working in successful projects
- Proven knowledge and experience with industrial technologies and protocols (Modbus, Profinet)
- Proven experience working with field elements (sensors, actuators, PLCs)
- Proven electronic skills (oscilloscope, multimeter, electronic testing, schematic reading)
- Experience with script programming (bash) and programming languages such as C/C++ and python
- Basic networking and Linux skills
- Good written and communication skills (English, German as bonus)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Experience with IoT hardware platforms (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone)
- Knowledge of MQTT and RESTFul concepts
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Free German courses at beginner, intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: