Team Lead Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Are you ready to make a difference in this world—empowering others to get fit and feel happy? If you answered “yes,” you’ve come to the right place. We’re so glad you’re here! Join us at Gymondo, a company with a big heart that takes great pride in the work we do. We’re a team of over 60 highly experienced, internationally-minded shining stars from all around the world who enjoy a fun and light-hearted working environment. At Gymondo, you’ll find tons of opportunities for learning from the best and brightest, coupled with a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Manage, mentor, and support a growing team of 2+ business intelligence analysts and engineers
- Partner with stakeholders from (performance) marketing, product & content, B2B and finance to support them in achieving their goals and to drive functional improvements
- Create actionable insights from data for all teams and the management to empower them to make data-driven decisions, with smartly designed reports, data visualizations, and further definition of effective performance metrics
- Empower your team to define value-creating projects autonomously and presenting the findings proactively
- Presenting complex topics at various organizational levels and be the data evangelist in Gymondo
- Degree in Data or Computer Science, Information Technology or Systems, Economics, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field
- At least 3 years of previous experience in business intelligence at a senior level and proven experience in managing teams
- Ability to create meaningful dashboards and visualizations that our teams love to use and build their decisions on
- Extensive experience in building up and maintaining ETL-processes as well as linking different sources of data
- Advanced proficiency of SQL & Python skills and Tableau, experience with BigQuery and related queries is a big plus
- Strong level of client-facing skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized with an ability to work under deadlines and shifting priorities
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have the EU work permit
- Ideally, you worked in a consumer-focused online company before with a good mix between technical and product-related BI experience (deeper understanding of subscription models is a plus)
- Knowledge regarding performance marketing channels and related technical aspects (e.g. attribution modelling, web & app tracking)
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO WORK AT GYMONDO
- We all need some downtime
Whatever your holiday needs may be—take 30 days on us. So go have some fun! You’ll need an occasional break from all that amazing work you’ve been doing!
- We’re extremely flexible when it comes to your work
Work from home? Check. Work while on vaca? Check. Enjoy 20 work-from-anywhere days per year. Yep—we rock!
- We take your professional development seriously
Whether you’re attending conferences, upping your credentials or completing coursework, you’re always stretching your brain in new ways. We’re here to help you keep firing those neurons—offering up a €1000 annual professional development budget.
- We’re passionate about your health & well-being
Get those muscles moving with your free lifetime Gymondo membership. Do you prefer to do Gymondo workouts in the Gym? We’ve got you covered. Step right up for your discounted Urban Sports Club membership.
- We love feedback
At Gymondo, we value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively.
- We’re people-friendly
We work hard and play hard. From Friday bars to movie nights, team workouts and get-togethers for bouldering, join our amazing group of talented superstars on our quest to reshape the fitness industry and have some fun while doing it! We’ve got your healthy snacks and coffee to power you through the day. After work, grab your colleagues and go celebrate a job well done!
To all recruitment agencies: Gymondo does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Gymondo employees or any other company email. Gymondo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.