Tech Lead with SEO focus (Java) // Sellics
As a profitable, global and rapidly expanding SaaS start-up from Berlin, Sellics is revolutionizing commerce on the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon.
We have developed an All-in-One solution for sellers and vendors, including everything they need to be successful on Amazon. Our integrated toolbox offers features for all aspects of business: Amazon SEO, Profit Analysis, PPC Campaign Management, Product Research, Review and Inventory Management and Competitor Tracking. And with more exciting features to be added in the future, we continue to shape this fast-growing industry with cutting edge software innovation.
As a bootstrapped company, Sellics values ownership and agility. As such, we are able to listen to customers and incorporate their feedback, and also pay close attention to the well-being of our employees. As a result, staff members not only enjoy working with us, but are actively involved in the development and success of the company.
We are looking for a motivated and hands-on lead developer that wants to be an active part in developing the #1 tool for Amazon success! If you are into solving complex tasks with an analytical mindset, always strive for the best solution as quickly as possible, and enable others to do the same, this job is for you!
- be the tech-lead of a newly formed team
- be in full charge of the back-end stack and have full flexibility on the architecture
- work closely with our Product Team to define the best user experience for our customers
- innovate the product by bringing in your own ideas
- build micro-services that handle billions of data-points
- design and implement the API and DB architecture
- hands-on experience retrieving and handling data in the SEO realm
- 3+ years of experience leading a tech team in a fast-paced environment
- 5+ years of experience with production-level Java 7+
- 3+ years experience of production-level Relational Databases
- good knowledge of agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- familiar with Spring, Spring Boot, Hiberbate/JPA Frameworks
- familiar with Messaging, Rest, Multithreading, Caching
- familiar with AWS, Maven, Git, Jira
A big plus is
- if you have some experience in Data-Mining, Machine-Learning for Automation
- A very well located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte incl. a rooftop terrace with pool
- Flexible office hours
- Budget for remote working days
- Flat hierarchies with open communication
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Free food and drinks, regular team events
- Participation in our annual company trip – this year, we\’ve been to Lisbon!