Technical Lead CI/CD (m/f/d) // Raisin
These will be your tasks
- Build and develop the company’s continuous integration and delivery pipeline in an AWS EKS environment
- Lead an existing team of software engineers
- Lead, plan and execute technical projects in an agile environment
- Own the software build and delivery lifecycle which will include scheduling and coordinating releases across the company for multiple applications
- Working collaboratively with developers, testers, and system administrators to ensure regular, safe, and documented deployments of our applications to our test and live environments
You’re offering these qualifications
- University degree in computer engineering/ computer science or a comparable field
- You are an experienced Team lead and you know how to manage IT projects to a successful delivery even when you are not the boss
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in software delivery / build engineering
- Entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to guide teams towards a common goal in a fast-paced international environment
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD related projects in an AWS cloud environment
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle in a Java based landscape
- You are comfortable with Java and Python and you also bring advanced Unix skills
- Fluency in English, German language skills are a plus though not mandatory
We’re offering these benefits
We live continuous innovation and personal development. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You will be part of an international team, who strongly believes in cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work.
- Take advantage of a personal training budget and four full training days
- Mentoring and coaching from our senior management team
- Stay up to date on what is happening at regular townhall sessions with our founders
- Like to improve your language skills? German and English classes are offered directly at the office
- You like to learn more about other start-ups? Then you will enjoy our breakfast sessions with Europe’s leading start-up founders
- Benefit from flexible working hours and home office regulations.
- Hungry all the time? Of course, breakfast, snacks as well as drinks are provided.
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!