Technical Support Engineer (m/f/d) // Sauce Labs
The company is growing fast and we are building out a new Tier of support specifically to help our Tier 1 customers. Applicants should have some experience in the world of development, an interest in solving technical problems, and a strong drive to learn. We value people who are responsible, good team players, and able to express themselves clearly in writing. This job can be equally rewarding for someone more experienced with software or for someone new to the field.
What would be your day with us? You will:
- Help customers solve technical problems
- Answer questions about the product’s capabilities
- Reproduce customer issues
- Isolate issues to their simplest reproducible case
- Report bugs to our developers
- Manage queue of support tickets and provide regular updates to open tickets
- Respond quickly (but personally) to customers, primarily by email with occasional phone calls.
- Develop customer-facing documentation
- Develop code samples demonstrating Selenium testing in the Sauce cloud
What do you need to bring with you?
- Proven experience as a developer or supporting developers
- Experience working with customers
- Good written communication skills
- An intrinsic desire to help customers
- A willingness to act as a detective, an experimenter, an interpreter, and a team player
- Selenium and/or Appium
- CI software (Travis, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Test automation frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Protractor, Cucumber, Capybara, Jasmine, Mocha, Karma)
- Unix command line and/or Unix system administration
- Troubleshooting networking issues, HTTP proxies, firewalls
- Android emulators and iOS simulators
- Android and iOS operating systems
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and modern technical equipment
- Catered lunch 3 days per week, fresh fruits and beverages all day long
- Own personal development budget so you will always stay sharp and alert in regards to any technical and non-technical topics that are important to your further professional development
- You will get public transport and sport activities benefits
- Yoga class is offered once a week
- You have the potential to participate once a week in a German language course for free
- A modern and convenient office space environment to boost your team’s success and creativity
- Your application will be reviewed and if your profile is matching, we will reach out to you in order to arrange an initial video screening.
- Complete a challenge that will help you shape your own opinion even more.
- Final interview round – get to know better the team and projects onsite/remotely. This way we are confident we will provide you with the means to make a conscious and informed decision about your further career development with Sauce.
Curious about our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application!