Working Student IT-Support (f,m,d)
Pinguin AG is developing Software as a Service for virtual offices and virtual assistants. We operate cloud-based solutions making busy people more productive by handling their needs in communication. We route hundreds of thousands calls and messages per day for them.
Our team consists of DevOps Engineers, Linux Engineers and Systemadministrators with an international background. We work on projects in small teams, mostly using agile methods.
- you know that „turning it on and off again“ can be part of the solution sometimes
- you truly care about users and their needs
- you setup machines, systems and software on your own or with our help if needed
- you’re a natural communicator
- you’re fun to be around with
Things you’ve experienced already:
- you know your way around with hardware and software
- you’ve gained first experiences in setting up computers and more complex systems
- you know how to set up hardware like printers, cameras, access control systems
- you’ve handled users and their needs
- you kept yourself up to date, read blogs or books
- you try out new things to learn on your own
- you know how to structure and organize your work
- you speak English and German
- you’re enrolled in an university studying computer science, electronics, engineering or related fields
- flexible working hours fitting to your schedule or holidays
- modern working environment
- choose your own hardware
- flat hierarchies
- team events
- support for your urban sports membership
- a swapfiets bike
Sounds terrifying? Bummer! We’re sorry to hear that.
Sounds terrific? Great! Get in touch.
We at Pinguin are fostering diversity and are committed to create teams with a broad variety of backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and skills. All decisions about interviews, offers and employment are based on expertise, merit and business need.