Business Analyst – Payments (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: < 10 Report to Valentin, Chief Revenue Officer
Bring in your expertise to enable HomeToGo to support its partners in industry-related payment transactions. You will use your expertise in analysis, coupled with your passion for the tech travel business market to support and define our payment product. We enable billions of euros in transactions to develop a customer-centric and market-leading solution. Join us on our exciting journey as we expand on an international scale.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, mentoring from an international team of experts.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy, and transparency about company goals. Collaboration and support from a team of 32 nationalities, work-life-balance.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to drive valuable projects. This includes, but is not limited to: market analysis, scenario models, process flows, and presentation preparation for both internal and external meetings
- Coordinate projects with a keen eye towards business value and the feasibility of payments
- Oversee the performance and flaws regarding payment processes and proactively assist us in building the most loyal travel community
- Support communication with stakeholders through payment service providers, partners, customer service as well as additional internal and external contacts
- Maintain a strategic focus on further business potential within the product and provide the necessary support to pursue it
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Outstanding academic record and 1-3 years of experience with leading management consultancy, bulge bracket investment bank and/or leading technology company
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an exceptional ability to translate complex data into insights and a compelling narrative
- Very good Excel and process management skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all levels of our organization
- Highly collaborative and hands-on work attitude coupled with an entrepreneurial mindset
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!