Finance Controller (m/f/x)
omni:us is an Artificial Intelligence as a Service (AIaaS) provider for cognitive claims management. Built on a fully data-driven approach, omni:us is transforming the way insurers interact with their insured parties. It provides all the necessary tools and information to make fast, transparent and empathetic claims decisions, whilst improving operational efficiency and reducing loss adjustment expenses.
We are proud to count Allianz, Baloise, AmTrust, and wefox among its clients. The company was founded in 2015 and is a part of Qidenus group GmbH. The company employs more than 65 people from more than 25 different nations, is headquartered in Berlin, with a research partnership in Barcelona and representations in the UK, France and the United States. For further information visit omnius.com
As we want to continue delivering amazing work, while having fun at the same time we are looking for additional team members, joining us in our venture!
- Manage accounts payable and receivable.
- Be responsible for asset accounting.
- Review and process expense reimbursements / travel expenses.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Support in a timely monthly and year-end closing in close collaboration with the tax consultant.
- Create financial reports and check for discrepancies.
- Support in accounting related projects and process improvements.
- Play an active and proactive role in further implementation of a controlling system by establishing and improving processes and reports.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Support the budget and forecast processes.
- Take over reporting and analysis requests concerning financial information.
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Accounting, Finance or Economics or a degree in business administration ideally with a major in Finance/Controlling with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- You have strong analytical skills with a focus on efficient and flawless execution which involves paying attention to details and considering interdependencies.
- Your strengths include a structured way of working, the ability to act and operate independently to accomplish objectives as well as methodology and organizational skills.
- You are a self-starter with a hands-on mentality and have the ability to think outside the box.
- Meeting assigned deadlines under pressure is a matter of course for you.
- You have a profound knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel.
- Your teamwork and communication skills are excellent and go hand in hand with a strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- You are passionate about making impact and working in a multicultural team.
- Your German and English skills (both spoken and written) are very good.
- A real challenge.
- A vivid start-up spirit with an international team – people from three continents.
- A culture without hierarchy.
- A cool office in Berlin Moabit.
- 27 days of vacation.
- A competitive remuneration package.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application including the earliest possible start date and salary expectations. Please direct your application to Anna Pilartz with the following career link: https://omni-us.breezy.hr/p/814da942ef1701-financial-controller-m-f-x?source=omnius.com&popup=true