Finance Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Finance Manager (m/f/d) to join our Visionaries Club team in Berlin. You’ll be working alongside our Chief Financial Officer (CFO) at the intersection of our investment team, allowing you to grow in a dynamic, young, and entrepreneurial environment. Visionaries Club is backed by some of the world’s most successful founders and family business entrepreneurs and is striving to invest in the next generation of Europe’s B2B unicorn founders.
In this role, you’ll handle a wide range of tasks in close collaboration with our CFO and regular interactions with our investment team. We’re looking for a high potential to join our Finance team, someone who is not afraid to take on responsibility, deliver outstanding results while keeping a cool hand, and juggling multiple tasks at the same time. We value someone who is very driven, with a good sense of humor and last but not least: is as motivated as we are in taking Visionaries Club to the next level.
Your job responsibilities
- Become part of our finance team: Support our CFO in managing funds in the Seed and Early Growth stages
- Operate the backbone of Visionaries Club:
- Assist the fund in its financial, legal, and administrative matters
- Book-keeping and tax, preparation of financial statements and tax returns (with support of external service providers)
- Prepare and support fund and portfolio reportings (with external support)
- Expand your network: Participation in managing investor relations with the support of our Founding Partners
- Interaction with Portfolio Companies: Manage the process of our portfolio company reporting and support our portfolio companies in finance-related matters
- Take Visionaries Club to the next level: Help the team in strategic projects such as planning, structuring, and raising additional future funds
- Work at the intersection of the investment team: Support the investment team on deals and in the negotiation and structuring of investment transactions
- Live out your entrepreneurial spirit through your own initiatives
- University qualifications in a relevant field with excellent grades
- 1+ years of relevant experience through internships or full-time positions at a leading audit firm, financial services company, or the finance team of a private equity/venture capital/strategy consulting firm
- Experience in a start-up environment and/or venture capital fund is a plus
- Fast, analytical, structured, and creative thinking style
- Reliable, precise, and proactive working mode
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, and Google tools
- Confident at operating in German and English
- You should be flexible and take ownership
You’ll be working alongside our CFO to support the fund with financial, legal, and administrative matters. You will receive a competitive salary package while growing your career in this fast-paced and unique work environment.
About Visionaries Club
Visionaries Club is a VC fund backed by leading entrepreneurs and family businesses investing in Seed and Growth stage companies with a particular focus on the next big disruptors in B2B. Find more information here: www.visionaries.vc
You can either apply here or reach out to a “Visionary” close to you to get in touch with someone from the team!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!