Finance Manager (m/f/div) // Klang Games
About Klang Games
KLANG IS A WELL-FUNDED ENTERTAINMENT STUDIO EXPLORING THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY THROUGH VARIOUS FORMS OF MEDIA. WE AIM TO PRESENT DEEP, MEANINGFUL SUBJECTS IN A WAY THAT’S CAPTIVATING, EASY-TO-DIGEST, AND ENTERTAINING FOR ALL AGES.
At the heart of Klang is Seed, a large-scale, persistent virtual world that we believe will redefine the MMO landscape and have a positive impact on our species.
We aspire to bring people together through engaging media experiences and by building strong communities.
Klang Games is looking for an experienced Finance Manager to establish and operate processes for accounting, budgeting, and reporting. This role will report directly to the COO/CFO.
- In cooperation with our external tax consultants, you will be responsible for legally compliant finance and accounting
- You will lead the transition from paper to digital accounting on DATEV
- You will prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- You will build bottom-up budgets with each of our departments
- You will take on other finance-related ad hoc tasks
- You have a university degree in accounting, finance, or business
- You have a proven understanding of German accounting compliance
- You have a minimum of two years experience in a finance and / or controlling role at an accountancy firm, or within a finance department at a corporate or tech start-up
- You have experience working with digital accounting platforms (bonus points for DATEV experience)
- You are highly proficient in excel (bonus points for VBA)
- You speak German and English at a business level
- An opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project (https://seed-project.io/) from its inception with a lot of room for professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly travel pass or Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Well-stocked fridge