FP&A Lead (f/m/d)
Would you like to use your skills to help non-academic talent to have the same career opportunities you have? Join the HeyVolution!
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romantic people, but also the dream of employees and employers. We use data & technology to match people to the right jobs and help them land their dream opportunity.
With more than 2’500 employers and a team of 200+ HeyJobbers, our ambition is to become the largest talent platform in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent job search a thing of the past
🌱 Our offer to you
- An impactful role: You will have the unique opportunity to understand and analyze the growth drivers that fuels HeyJobs’ success and development. You will bring financial performance and strategy validation to the next level, ensuring continued success and growth of our platforms.
- Reporting directly to the CFO, you are close to all key company decisions and a sparring partner to founders, senior management, and the company as a whole.
- A welcoming company culture: Our values – Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, Drive – are integrated into all areas of our organization and build the core for a respectful and people-focused culture. Learn more.
❤️🔥 What you will love about us
- Be part of a high-growth startup with a proven track record and a direct positive impact on society
- Diverse Team: 23 different nationalities, 47% women (50% women in leadership), LGBTQIA+ champion
- Secure Job: 2’500+ customers, proven business model & over 20M€ financing
- Work-Life Balance: 100% home office in the current situation, with the possibility of booking workplaces in the office; flexible working hours
- Perks & Benefits: weekly team lunch, annual company retreat, urban sports membership, employee stock options, a 1-month paid sabbatical (after 3 years) and much more
- Great Office: Kreuzberg, Paul-Lincke Ufer – great lunch options and food markets close by
- High-quality equipment: Standing desk, MacBook of choice, Air-conditioned rooms, etc.
🎯 How you can contribute to HeyJobs
- You manage and are responsible for FP&A and controlling across our platforms, geographies and key initiatives.
- You own the company business and financial plan and drive financial forecasting, scenario planning and KPI analysis.
- You identify the critical business trends from our financial and BI reporting, and independently spot areas that deserve further deep-dive analysis.
- You will lead on our market intelligence and research identifying industry trends.
- You will be the leader of our FP&A team working closely with the wider finance and BI teams.
- You act as sparring partner for CFO and senior management team with regards to financial steering of the company.
- You engage in financing rounds, support with ongoing investor relations and key strategic partnerships or M&A.
🤝 What sets you up for success
- Previous experience in an FP&A leadership role at a high growth start-up (HR tech start-up is a plus)
- 3+ years of work experience in top-tier investment banking, consulting, or related areas
- Outstanding analytical skills and financial modeling skills
- Detail-oriented and master of your craft, yet able to communicate results in a simple and concise manner as needed
- Track record of building, developing, and leading high performing teams
- Strong business partnership experience; ability to influence and be a thought partner in all aspects of the business
- Experience building and optimizing cross-functional FP&A processes and implementing financial planning systems
- Experience supporting business expansion, partnerships, and M&A
- Excellence in stakeholder management and communication skills
- Fully proficient in English, German is a plus
🕵️♀️ Want to know more about us?
We are proud to have been continuously ranked as one of Berlin\’s best tech employers! See for yourself: Top Tech Employer in Berlin, Kununu, Glassdoor, Top 25 LinkedIn Startups.
Check out our blog, LinkedIn, or our tech blog to find out more about us.
At HeyJobs, we believe that diversity and inclusion is key to creating a culture that attracts the best talent and ultimately leads to achieving our vision. Fostering this starts with hiring — therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you. Quite the opposite, we hold this as one of our core values in #teamwork and are explicitly not hiring anyone who does not respect this