Interim Head of Controlling & BI (m/f/d) // Chal-Tec
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for a Head of Controlling & BI (m/f/d), initially limited to 1,5 years as a maternity cover.
- You assume team responsibility for the controlling and business intelligence department.
- You are responsible for the development of the Controlling and BI role in the organization.
- You ensure a regular and qualitative financial planning and plan / act variance analysis.
- You identify cost overruns and potential savings for the company.
- You are responsible for providing operational and financial reports to the management and controlling department.
- You take an active role in the development of Chal-Tec’s long-term strategy.
- You have gained substantial work experience in Controlling / Business Intelligence, ideally in the e-commerce sector or in producing small and medium sized businesses.
- You have relevant experience in setting up and expanding institutionalized controlling processes as well as leadership experience.
- You offer strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a high IT affinity.
- You have excellent team and project management skills.
- You are fluent in English.
- Flexible working hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt)
- Company benefits such as public transport ticket grant, 30% discount on products from our own shop and employer’s contribution to the company pension plan
- Daily fresh fruits and vegetables as well as drinks and various health offers (physiotherapy, yoga and back training courses)
- Opportunities for professional development, language courses as well as team training and coaching
- An international and dynamic working environment; we celebrate success together at numerous company events
Interested? Please click the following button to fill out our online application form. We are looking forward to your application!
Wallstr. 16, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland