Junior Finance Manager (m/f/d)
Pixtunes is a Berlin-based deep-tech startup with the goal of introducing a completely new entertainment technology to the world of consumer electronics that will change the way people perceive their own reality in everyday life.
We are design-oriented visionaries who hope to create experiences that go far beyond what people have ever encountered before. Our vision for a new kind of music has led us to invent a revolution that we can proudly call our own – a technology that transforms existing music formats and entertainment systems to a whole new level.
From the individual consumer to global markets, our goal is to provide everyone with their own unique soundtrack for their lives. An intense experience like in the cinema, only it is drawn from your own reality, accompanied by inspiring music and sound.
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in disrupting a dormant multi-billion dollar market.
- You will support the Current accounting
- You will manage the Auditing and recording of invoices
- You will be responsible for the Accounts payable
- You will be the contact person for external payroll accountants/tax consultants
- You will support activities for the legal department and the management board
- You will be a part of building the finance department from scratch
- You will collaborate with the overall team to organize, plan and accomplish the company’s financial topics
- You will support in identifying and implementing best practices to improve the company’s financial processes
- Academic degree in Economics, Business Administration or a similar degree
- Basic understanding of accounting principles- some experience with the field will be a plus
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Desire for challenges and can work independently with little instruction, you have a roll-up-your-sleeves and get-stuff-done attitude and are always thinking one step ahead
- Excellent analytical skills, work diligently, have great attention to detail, and are able to consistently deliver results under pressure
- English fluency is required, German is a big advantage.
- The chance to become part of a diverse, international, highly skilled community
- An opportunity to join an early stage start-up, work side by side with the founders on a disruptive product and gain valuable first-hand insights on how to build a company
- High growth potential, exponential learning curve and the perspective of being promoted to a key position in 12 to 18 months
- A flexible and high pace work environment and low hierarchies
- Free drinks (water, coffee), regular team lunches, and social events
This is a full-time position. Alternatively, working student positions can be offered upon discussion.
Does this sound like the perfect challenge for you? Please send your application (including CV, academic records and/ or relevant references).
We look forward to welcoming you on-board!