Junior Financial Administrator // Plugsurfing GmbH
Junior Financial Administrator (Full time)
Who We Are
Welcome to the world of electric cars!
PlugSurfing is Europe’s largest charging station network and a pioneer in mobile payments for electric car charging. We build digital products that enable electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us as a Marketing Manager to play a pivotal role in creating charging point networks in Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions. We shape the future of mobility and energy – and we want YOU to be a part of this!
- Preparing annual financial statements, monthly administrative accounts and VAT-declarations
- Preparatory Accounting in DATEV
- Direct contact person to our external accountant and (financial) authorities
- Settling and keeping records of incoming and outgoing invoices (accounts receivable and payable)
- Managing and processing travel expenses of employees
- Working closely together with our Controller
Top reasons to work with us
Working in an international and cross-functional self-organising team with lots of empowerment and high level of responsibility. You will have an exciting front row perspective on the development of global new generation IT solutions with a steep learning curve.
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit, casual but target oriented team of 30+ people.
- We offer a unique combination of an agile startup environment backed by a global shareholder, providing great career opportunities.
- Completed commercial training in this or a similar field
- ca. 1-2 years of work experience in the finance and accounting sector
- Experience in working with DATEV is a great add-on!
- You have a high affinity for numbers, strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail.
- Experience in payment settlement and profound knowledge of invoice processing
- Solution-oriented approach paired with self-sufficient work attitude
- You speak fluently German and feel comfortable in communicating in English (office language)
- You are a teamplayer through and through with a strong hands-on-mentality
Please send your application to [email protected] with your contact details – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!