Senior Finance Manager
Meshcapade is the 3D digital human company. We are creating realistic human avatars for use in apparel, games, fitness, AI, and augmented. Using machine learning and computer vision, we model the nuances of human body shape and movement. We automatically convert photos, 3D & 4D scans, RGB-D sequences, Mocap and even words into realistic 3D humans. We are a spin-off from the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Tübingen, Germany and our products are powered by state of the art, patented research. Our core product, Meshcapade Studio, is an online platform for the creation, animation, and use of 3D digital humans. Our clients run the gamut of global names; a broad mix of tech, media, health and fitness, apparel, and education.
What we offer
We’re now looking for a talented Finance Manager to join our team. This is an essential role as you will support our CEO with providing accurate reporting of financial results and managing the company’s daily financial affairs as we prepare for growth. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys the challenge of creating key processes in a scaling environment.
- Analyse and report on financial performance, including preparation of monthly and quarterly reports
- Liaise with our external accountancy firm on our annual reporting
- Prepare forecasts and comprehensive budgets
- Lead the finance operations such as build balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements and P&L
- Work with the CEO and stakeholders to maintain the company budget, monitor spending and manage forecasts to ensure Meshcapade meets its financial goals
- Help develop procedures to ensure that the company is operating efficiently and effectively as well as adhering to regulations
- Collaborate with and support stakeholders on finance related topics
Requirements and skills:
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and/or a relevant professional qualification (CPA)
- Previous experience of establishing finance processes, ideally within a startup environment would be preferred
- Strong analytical skills and an exceptional eye for detail
- Advanced Excel skills are essential as well as experience of accounting software packages
- Working knowledge of legislation and regulations in Germany
- Skilled at working effectively within international and distributed teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Full proficiency in German and English
- This is an individual contributor role and you will be comfortable rolling your sleeves up to deliver on every day tasks as well as provide technical expertise
Experience of working in a startup environment where speed is critical
- Salary: From €85,000 pro rata, depending upon experience + excellent benefits
Talent Acquisition Process:
- Interview with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with our CEO
- Cross team interviews with other stakeholders
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation package;
- Full remote working support;
- An entrepreneurial team passionate about creating the technology to power the world’s avatars;
- Opportunity to work with an internationally diverse team;
- Great perks (autonomy, flexible working hours, hardware budget, co-working space allowance and team events).
Apply here! We look forward to receiving your application!
Diversity isn’t just a statement at Meshcapade, it sits at the core of the company.
We believe in the diversity of thought because we appreciate that this makes us stronger. Therefore, we encourage applications from everyone who can offer their unique experience to our collective achievements.