Graphic Designer Freelancer
Who are we?
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace — and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.
What do we offer?
iMusician has an exciting job opportunity for a marketing professional who wants to help musicians reach their audience. You will be part of our Growth Marketing team, and will be responsible for the marketing graphic design assets creation.
What are we looking for?
Based in our Berlin office, we are looking for a Graphic Designer Freelance (8-16 hours a week). Under the supervision of the Head of Growth Marketing and Lead UX & Brand Designer, the position includes, amongst other things:
- You collaborate closely with our Growth Marketing team to understand business and brand goals.
- You creatively develop and rapidly iterate on solutions for marketing assets.
You use your various graphic design skills for a diverse range of communication assets such as:
- Website illustrations / infographics,
- Email assets,
- Paid media assets (illustrations, animations, web banners, video teasers, Instagram stories)
- Organic social assets (Facebook, Instagram)
- YouTube: video thumbnails, video editing
- You assist the Lead UX & Brand Designer in ensuring the brand and corporate guidelines are respected and implemented on all channels.
- You create different variations for A/B tests.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design working on performance marketing campaigns.
- Experience in a startup/ fast-paced environment
- Strong visual design, illustration, animations and marketing design experience
- A portfolio showcasing your excellent design skills
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus.
Tools you should be familiar with:
- Sketch, Zeplin
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Premiere or other video editing program
- Motion design is a plus
Why work for us?
- Highly motivated, international team of music lovers and marketing professionals.
- High degree of autonomy, with a coaching approach from management.
- Regular, scheduled feedback.
- Flexible working times and home office regulation.
- Centrally located, modern office in the beautiful “Bergmannkiez” (Kreuzberg)
- Regular Team Events and lunches, as well as Friday Beers (and the occasional Caipi)
If you have got a strong acumen for digital marketing and are looking to build your career in an exciting music and technology company, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your application in English and include your latest portfolio.