Active Sourcer // Honeypot
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As an Active Sourcer in the People Operations team, you will be taking on the following responsibilities:
- Active sourcing for our in-house operational roles
- Networking with potential applicants
- Performing Boolean logic searches
- Map future talent pipelines
- Making direct calls
We look for potential.
To thrive in the Active Source position, you bring your experiences in:
- 1 year + experience in Active Sourcing, ideally in a start-up
- Boolean logic searches
- Sourcing through social media
- Conducting market research
- Detail oriented work
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
- Finding top talent
- Connecting people with a job they love
- The candidate and employee experience
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Flexible hours, the possibility to work part time and from home on occasion
- An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
Honeypot is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.