Director of People & Organisational Development
PaulCamper is re-connecting people with nature. We are the largest, fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe, backed by renowned international marketplace investors.
We are convinced that the best way to back our customers is to back our people! At PaulCamper we believe in an environment that encourages personal responsibility & continuous development and aim for high self-efficacy for each and every team member.
As the Director People & Organisational Development you are sustainably injecting an endless stream of talent directly into our veins and you know what it takes in an ever changing, agile environment to build, test & constantly iterate game-changing structures and processes benefitting our whole company!
- You are a strategist and have a strong business understanding. You contribute significantly to actively plan, create and form PaulCamper’s policies and strategies that you directly translate and implement into the field of people and organizational development. You are a servant to people and business!
- You implement methodologies & structures to ensure the overall health of our organization and take full entrepreneurial control on:
- Talent acquisition
- Performance management
- Organisational and people development
- Training & learning
- Coaching & mentoring teams and leadership
- Compensation management
- Organisational structures & processes
- Communication & alignment
- Knowledge exchange
- HR administration services
- Your work is characterized by structured, goal-oriented experiments in lean MVP style that actively involve the user to approach our company growth in a highly systematic but also pragmatic way.
- You build up, empower and mentor your people & development team.
- You infuse purpose into everything we do!
Your Travel Experience
- You have a track record building up structures & processes for the internal user in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ownership and responsibility. You have a broad entrepreneurial understanding. Ideally, your knowledge and experience is complemented through activities in other areas such as international expansion, product innovation or business development.
- You have not just profound experience in what it takes in fundaments, to scale a start-up by 100% but also a strong desire and determination to create meaningful results and impact. Your burning curiosity to find new ways pushes us beyond our limits. Resilience, tenacity and risk affinity are anchored deeply in your character.
- You are a fast thinker, highly analytical and have a strategic mindset with the ability to connect every action to our bigger picture and organizational purpose.
- You love to take ownership of topics no matter the complexity while equally understanding that collaboration is key. You hand over certain topics to ensure overall company success rather than individual glory.
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence understanding the various needs and motivations of people. You truly care about individuals, building strong, long-lasting relationships while supporting them with their development.
- You are a communication chameleon able to adapt and flex your communication style to match your target audience. You share information actively in a structured and clear way.
- Being part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively shaping and scaling our company and its culture.
- A unique international team that is intrinsically motivated and passionate for outdoor travel.
- People that embrace uncertainty as they see all the beautiful opportunities within.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to create impact for good.
- An open feedback culture as well as freedom for further personal growth & development.
- Flexibility in the working setup including a bright and open office located in central Berlin.
For more great insights listen to the talks with our CEO Dirk: here und here
Hungry to create impact and drive change in a highly dynamic environment? We are looking forward to getting to know you!