Head of People Operations // micropsi industries
micropsi industries is a robotics software company that brings artificial intelligence to industrial robots. We work on combining neural learning and planning/reasoning in a seamless process to solve complex, real-world problems in robotics and automation.
Our first product, MIRAI — an AI-driven, trainable, real-time robot controller — is currently deployed with first customers. We won the ABB Robotics Innovation Challenge in 2016, we were a finalist for The Spark Award in 2018, and we are part of the German Accelerator.
- Responsibility for micropsi industries’ ability to grow its team
- Conception and implementation of HR strategies as agreed with the management
- Introduction and improvement of HR tools and processes
- Leadership and further development of a 3-person team
- Consulting and coaching team leads on HR-relevant topics and questions
- High communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Proficient use of English and German (min. C1)
- Several years of experience in people operations and management, ideally in a start-up environment
- Process know-how in the areas of recruiting, employer branding, on-/offboarding, development, HR administration
Nice to have
- Ability to work in a fast-growing environment with highly focused minds.
- Artificial Intelligence, robotics and technology enthusiast.
Our office is located near Rathaus Neukölln – in close proximity to some of the best hummus places in town.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please upload your CV and a short motivation letter which indicates your earliest possible start date.