Head of Recruiting & Employer Branding EMEA (f/m/d)
As Head of Recruiting & Employer Branding EMEA (f/m/d) you will take full end-to-end ownership for CoachHub’s recruitment function. You will have a direct impact on how we are doing recruitment and how we are approaching and executing all topics around talent relation.
In this role you support our company and our constantly growing recruitment team efficiently in reaching our ambitious goals, and you are willing to still be a part in the operative recruiting of some positions (e. g. executive roles).
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You lead a growing team of inhouse and freelance recruiters
- You are responsible for building and optimizing the end-to-end process of candidate selection, interviewing, feedback and offer process
- You set the best practices for an outstanding, fast and reliable candidate experience together with the team
- You track and report recruiting KPIs to the management team
- Besides leading the team you are ready to roll up your sleeves, too, and be actively recruiting for roles incl. active search
- You explore and develop new recruiting opportunities and liaise with external headhunters and recruiting agencies
- You have been in recruitment functions for 5+ years and ideally lead a team for 3+ years
- You have a background of working in high pace, global start and scale ups with international recruiting
- You have gained profound practical experience in stakeholder management and practice it on an excellent and transparent level
- You inspire through your economic thinking and you naturally bring together the needs of the company, your stakeholders and those of your employees
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training – in psychology, business administration, communication or economics or similar
- You have a very solution-oriented and independent working style
- You are fluent in German and English
Coachhub is the “mobile coaching cloud” and enables personalised coaching for employees at all career levels.
A pool of certified top coaches from all around the world and an application for web and smartphone allows live coaching sessions via video conferencing. We turn managers into inspiring leaders, boost team performance and help employees grow personally and professionally. Our vision is a personal coach for every employee who accompanies him or her as a guide and measurably advances their accomplishments.
What we offer
You work in a top notch startup on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people’s lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- A team that lives modern. active and meaningful HR work where you can pick your own projects according to your strengths and interests
- flexible arrangements for parents, we support you to be both a great parent and successful in your career
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Ideally, you should already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruiting Team at the following telephone number: 030/31193807.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you consent to our processing your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request that your data be deleted at any time.