HR Assistant (m/f/d) // Formlabs
As a leader in 3D printing technology, Formlabs is reinventing the digital manufacturing industry. This mission takes innovation, persistence, and building the best team of people to make it happen.
Formlabs is scaling up fast, and our People Operations team is keeping pace. Our Formlabs Berlin office is growing sustainably and offers a lot of opportunities for ambitious talent. As an HR Assistant (m/f/d) your will bring more structure into our day-to-day business by proactively proposing and executing solutions to challenges we encounter in our HR operations. You will develop your knowledge and skills in order to become an HR professional.
You will perform:
- HR admin updates (HRIS – Namely admin, contract admin, HR documentation admin)
- HR analytics tasks
- Contract management tasks
You will support our HR Generalist:
- in preparing payroll (if you don’t know how to do it, we will teach you)
- with employee onboarding
- with projects like employee engagement, retention management, external vendors & immigration office communication, facilitate visa support for international employees, parental leave & sabbatical management, local and global programs
- in creating and executing processes and policies
- in building and scaling HR processes
- with the development of performance review processes
- Have finished your studies or your apprenticeship
- Are fluent in English and advanced in German (C1)
- Have a genuine interest in HR and want to develop your skills in this area
- Are diligent, structured, attentive and eager to find solutions to challenges facing you and your team
- Have good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets and like working with numbers
Please send us your CV and a cover letter in which you help us better understand what attracts you to this role in Formlabs and why? Thank you! We look forward to getting in touch with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don’t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.