HR Generalist (f/m/x) // Trust Fractal GmbH
As a RegTech company, we are enabling a global open-finance ecosystem by providing simple and compliant identity services. Our Fractal ID solution offers an onboarding process for providers of financial services such as Crowdfunding-, Crypto-Wallet-, Exchange- and Digital Banking services. We ensure a secure data environment, global regulatory compliance and a smooth onboarding process for the benefit of services and users alike. Fractal currently operates offices in Berlin, Porto & Singapore and employs a team of around thirty people worldwide.
We’re looking for a qualified and enthusiastic candidate to take up a full-time HR Generalist (m/f/x) position within our international team. This role’s key responsibilities include:
- Own HR processes throughout the entire HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding;
- Assist and coordinate the recruiting and talent acquisition processes;
- Assist in the implementation, communication and development of HR policies;
- Administer compensation and benefits plans;
- Support implementing and organizing training and career development initiatives;
- Maintain employee files and other HR-related records in electronic and paper form;
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, promoting programs to create an efficient and happy workplace;
- Organize team-building activities and events, as well as the annual company retreats;
- Ensure compliance with German labor regulations;
- Organize annual employee performance reviews;
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics and direct reporting to the C-level;
- Translate the organizational goals into actionable initiatives for your departments through application of the OKR-framework
- You truly care about people and believe that a motivated and happy team is the core of a strong and healthy organization;
- You’re an empathetic, people-driven person, with outstanding communication and people skills and have a great sense of humor;
- You love taking the initiative and proactively addressing potential challenges, as well as being a natural problem solver;
- You have a solid understanding of general HR policies and procedures within the German labor regulations (knowing the Portuguese labor law framework is a big plus!);
- You’re a quick learner, flexible and able to cope well with change;
- You’ve experienced working in a fast-paced startup environment with strong people focus;
- You have 2+ years of proven experience in the field of HR;
- You know how to support and consult internal stakeholders regarding HR-related topics;
- You’re fully proficient in English;
- Fluency in German is a very big plus;
- Excellent knowledge of HRIS systems (ex.: BambooHR). The same goes for tools like G-Suite, Asana, Slack, and being used to work within the OKR framework.
A position as one of the central members of a RegTech Startup team in Berlin with a direct line to the senior management. We work with reputable clients in the blockchain space, building products for the blockchain ecosystem as well as established financial institutions.
You have a chance to work in a truly international and multidisciplinary environment that heavily relies on technical insights, legal expertise, and user-focused design. We offer:
- a competitive salary,
- a MacBook Pro as a workstation,
- a yearly conference budget to support your personal development,
- a subsidy to your monthly fitness membership,
- complimentary drinks & healthy snacks,
- a yearly company retreat for the entire team – this year we went to Porto!
- regular team-events,
- have the option to bring your best buddy to work – we love dogs!
- not to mention a stylish, well-connected office in the heart of Kreuzberg!
You’ll be part of a great company culture, in a multidisciplinary and worldwide team, open to remote work and flexible working hours, where your voice is heard – our people really love coming to work here!