HR Manager // GetYourGuide
Our People Team is growing and we are looking for a new colleague who is passionate about employee experience, operational excellence and HR topics in general. As a member in our HR Services Team, you will be responsible to provide HR support to our employees across the entire life cycle, provide expertise, and contribute to projects that will help GetYourGuide grow in a scalable and healthy way. If this sounds like you, we can’t wait to hear from you.
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. Backed by leading venture capital investors, GetYourGuide has raised $654.5 million in funding to date and has over 550 employees spread across 17 offices worldwide. See our open positions on www.careers.getyourguide.com or get a behind-the-scenes look of life at GetYourGuide on our blog: www.inside.getyourguide.com.
- Be the main point of contact for GetYourGuide employees and provide general HR advice and support
- Run HR processes throughout the HR life cycle, from on-boarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and off-boarding
- Contribute to HR projects to help us grow and scale – for example through process improvement, new system launches, or projects to improve employee experience
- Provide HR service on topics such as company regulations and policies, compensation, and German employment law
- Provide reports to help us understand and improve our HR performance
- Maintain strong relationships with managers and main stakeholders in your area of responsibility, as well as with other teams to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
Your Profile (for HR Manager)
- 2+ years experience in HR, ideally in an international, fast-paced environment
- Good expertise in labour law, payroll, policies, and regulations
- You’re good at prioritizing and have good organizational skills
- You’re empathic, service-oriented and can easily build trust with colleagues
- You’re super reliable and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
Why work with us?
- Be part of an engaged, fun and growing HR Services Team of currently 8 people, who are hungry to get things done and have a strong voice in the People Team and company
- International co-workers from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.