HR Generalist // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a HR Generalist to do support our employees across the entire life cycle.
As HR Generalist you will report to our Associate HR Team Lead and you will contribute to projects that will help GetYourGuide grow in a scalable and healthy way.
Our mission is to accompany and provide the best experience for our employees throughout their entire lifecycle. Our door is open for any topic, we support the company by providing a service that makes our employees be proud of where they work.
- Be the main point of contact for GetYourGuide employees and provide general HR advice and support
- Run HR processes throughout the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- Contribute to HR projects to help us grow and scale – for example through process improvement, new system launches, or projects to improve the employee experience
- Provide HR service on topics such as company regulations and policies, compensation, and German employment law
- Provide reports to help us understand and improve our HR performance
- Maintain strong relationships with managers and main stakeholders in your area of responsibility, as well as with other teams to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
- 2+ years experience as HR Generalist
- Familiar with German Labour Law, payroll, policies, and regulations
- A University Degree or comparable work experience
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Fresh Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- An international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme
- Contribution to you BVG ticket
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.