Human Resources Operations Specialist
As an essential part of our People Team you will hold an important role for unlocking capacity within the team to focus on strategy and project deliverables. The HR Operations Specialist will need to respond quickly to the many requests from Rioters and be comfortable monitoring deadlines. You will improve the workload of Rioters by looking for creative ways to make processes more efficient. You will be the guard of Rioter information and treat it in the strictest reliance.
You will be an important player in the full Rioter life-cycle, from candidate to leaver and will balance all aspects of these stages with care and excellence. You will maintain all People Databases, with accuracy and create reports based on these systems for multiple purposes. Additionally, you will oversee the area of employee benefits including administration, set up and liaison with vendors.
As part of the Berlin People Team, you will report to the Senior HR Business Partner and join a small but impactful team of passionate creators who bring efficiency and processes, to make Riot Games Berlin the most attractive workplace.
- Administrative on-boarding and off-boarding
- Contract administration – maintenance of records of all Rioters and contractors
- Monitor legal compliance of processes and documents (German Labor Law and GDPR)
- Provide general responses to email queries and desk questions promptly
- Maintain physical and digital personnel records and HRIS (Workday)
- Monitor absences and collaboration with managers to ensure that all Rioters can take time off
- Payroll administration and liaison with our payroll provider
- Report and update monthly headcount, and tracking where requested
- People Team invoice processing, setting up our vendors
- Liaison with third parties regarding bonuses and other People programs
- Provide support for L&D tracking and administration
- Participation in other People Team projects to find efficiencies and improvements
- Min 3 years of proven work experience as an HR Administrator or relevant role
- BS in Human Resources or relevant field
- Fluency in English and in German
- Knowledge of German labor law and labor processes
- Experience with HR software (HRIS, LMS) and Excel (or Google Sheets)
- Customer orientation focused on solutions
- Experience having a project ownership
- Open paid time off
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruit
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
Let’s Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!