Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d) // Grover
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/w/d)
Grover is a fresh alternative to buying and financing
With Grover, you can subscribe to the latest tech instead of buying or financing it, and give things back at any time. We’re on a mission to reinvent consumption, go easier on the world’s resources, and make innovative tech products accessible to everyone. As our community is growing every day, we’re now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Over the past year, we raised a total of €37 million in Series A financing, providing the capital that fuels the rapid growth of the company. if you feel like being challenged, working hard and learning a lot, come and join us for a unique rewarding experience.
- You own the recruitment process from the job description to job postings, interviewing, offers and onboardings
- You will actively engage candidates via different channels and coordinate interviews, assessments and meetings with internal stake holders and managers
- You will manage and assist candidates through the process and make sure to offer them the best recruitment process ever.
- You will help develop, optimise and adapt sourcing strategies as required by position
- You will help develop our employer Branding
- You will explore and represent Grover in the job market and job fairs
- You bring experience in Recruitment / HR
- You are passionate about Recruitment and getting the best talent
- You have previous experience working with job boards, networking and online social networking
- You are proactive, team-oriented, results driven and a People Person
- You are an excellent communicator and are willing to represent Grover out in the market
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer you:
- Team Events
- Fresh Fruit & Drinks
- A fun workplace
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Modern, spacious office located in central Berlin
- Ownership of your work
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and flat-hierarchies
Want to work with a small but very effective team, and help us change the world of consumption? Then you’re in the right place. At Grover, we value entrepreneurship, intelligence, and speed in everything we do. We’re a team of over 70 creative minds, from more than 25 countries – which means our aims, beliefs, and ways of working are influenced by many different perspectives. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, there’s no room for hierarchy, and plenty of space for fun, collaboration, and rethinking the way the world does things.