Junior HR & Office Manager (Part Time)
iMusician was founded with a rebellious spirit and a lofty goal: Tear down the walls erected by the music industry that keep independent artists and labels locked out.
We believe that music shouldn’t just be a hobby; musicians deserve to be paid. We truly believe that everyone should have equal access to the marketplace — and we’ve already fought for this to happen. That’s why we strive to make it easy for you to sell, manage, protect, and monetize your music. When you become more financially sustainable, you make more music. It’s as simple as that.
What we do?
We distribute music from independent artists and labels to hundreds of music platforms like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Deezer or Beatport, we then collect royalties from publishing and neighboring rights from collecting societies.
Our Berlin office is the hub for our Global Marketing and Customer Support teams, working with our international team in Zurich, we are growing rapidly.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and highly driven Junior HR & Office Manager. You’ll be focused on ensuring an effective and organized operation at iMusician’s Berlin office.
Reporting to the HR Manager and Chief Marketing Officer, you will take the load of their backs whilst driving own projects within the company forward.
Note: This is a part-time, 50% position
- Working closely with our HR Manager and CMO and assist in a wide variety of administrative tasks
- General support and documentation regarding accounting and HR administration.
- Fostering and actively shaping a positive and lively company culture by assisting in and organizing company-wide and team-events
- Working closely with HR on topics such as onboarding, employer branding, company benefits and other topics
- Ensure the office is well stocked and runs effectively, manage inventory and cost of supplies and be the central point of contact for all suppliers
- Own and drive office projects including renovations, upkeep, and coming up with new and creative ideas for office decorations and improvement
You have previous experience in a dynamic office environment, (ideally a startup) in a similar position
- You are proactive and love to make things happen as efficiently as possible
- You have a passion for problem-solving, and enjoy taking on new and changing challenges in a fast-growing team
- You are well organized and detail-oriented, and able to plan and have the ability to juggle different tasks at the same time
- Great skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Excellent administration, communication and organization skills are a must
- Reliability and discreteness
- Experience or interest in the music industry is a plus
- You are fluent in English (German skills are a BIG plus)
If you can see yourself in this position, send us your CV + covering letter, in English and include your earliest starting date and your expected salary expectations.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!