Junior Talent Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
If you’re excited about the opportunity to shape a young venture early on and disrupt an industry – apply!
- Supporting the process of building up our expanding team
- Creating our job advertisements, managing various recruiting channels, active sourcing and winning top candidates for Hive
- Help to guide future team members through the entire hiring process
- To continuously help develop existing processes and thus make an important contribution to the growth of the company
We know – sometimes you cannot tick all the boxes. However, we’d still love to hear from you if you think you are a good match for us!
- You have at least some experience in talent acquisition, ideally through internships in a fast-growing start-up or a recruitment agency
- You work hands-on and are able to follow tasks in a structured and detail-oriented manner
- Discretion and loyalty matter to you
- You are fluent in English – German and French would be a great plus
Bonus points: Enthusiasm for D2C E-commerce, Logistics or Tech
Be part of the Hive.
You’ll work with a highly driven team of exceptional and experienced people in all domains. People at the Hive have worked at organisations such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, DHL, N26 and Amazon before
Join a young company operating at break-neck speed — we have bold ambitions
You’ll be valued.
We offer attractive compensation & equity — and the opportunity to shape an early-stage venture from the ground up
Enjoy flexible working hours, free drinks and snacks in our fulfillment centre and office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte, and join regular team events
We provide logistics made for tomorrow.
Better e-commerce fulfillment — fast, transparent, and affordable.
We’re on a mission to digitize logistics for small- and medium-sized e-commerce merchants, enabling businesses to integrate their existing e-commerce stores with our warehousing solution within minutes.
Hive is logistics for the new age.
We question the conventional way of doing things and work on pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. Our team is focused on fundamentally changing the way e-commerce fulfillment is done and is striving towards creating the most advanced solutions in the logistics space, enabling our customers to grow even more.
User Experience is key.
We have lots of users: customers that use our platform, our operations team, supply chain partners, and anyone, who has a touchpoint with Hive. We care about the details. And we deliver products that users love.
We strive for continuous and sustainable growth.
We fail together, learn together, and win together. Learning and development are paramount to us.
The best part? We are just getting started.
Join us as we build a fantastic company together.