Lead/Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m/x)
As a part of Strategic Growth Businesses (SGB) of Amadeus, Travel Audience unit is the world’s leading data-driven travel advertising platform. The business unit harnesses the power of cutting edge machine learning practices to connect the leading performance-oriented advertisers with the biggest network of publishers, reaching millions of travellers. The strategy is to optimize advertising across the entire traveller journey, identify and create new audiences, and increase our partners reach, relevance and booking volumes.
travel audience is looking for a Lead/Senior Tech Talent Acquisition Partner to join our People & Culture team. This is a great opportunity to have an impact on the growth of the business, test and experiment in an innovative environment. You’ll report directly to the Head of People & Culture. The scope of roles will be mainly Berlin-based but occasionally, you might also work closely with Talent Acquisition teams in Amadeus in order to hire Talent in the other locations (UK, Russia, France and Spain).
What you’ll do:
- Talent Acquisition: You will define the hiring strategy for your roles and ensure its success. You’ll own and manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process for our technical roles (all seniorities), from the hiring strategy to the job offer and negotiation. You will assure and advocate a world-class candidate experience.
- Active Sourcing: You’ll do active sourcing and engage with the tech community in diverse channels to nurture our pipeline of candidates. You’ll have access to Stackoverflow talent search and Linkedin Recruiter. As a b2b business, this is a key skill in order to succeed.
- Talent Partner: You’ll build healthy relations with the Tech and Product community in travel audience. Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to define the strategy to hire the right talent for travel audience. Coach and train hiring teams together with the talent team.
- Employer Branding: You’ll propose and drive internal events and you will represent travel audience in external events. You will bring ideas to life together with Talent and Marketing teams. You will drive EVP initiatives and you will be a key stakeholder for our social media presence.
- Global Projects: Work with our international talent acquisition team to improve existing programs and share best practices. You will propose and drive talent attractions & acquisition strategic projects.
Why joining us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment, with equal opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and implement them.
- The opportunity to grow our tech team – AdTech & Travel, where the projects and technologies are truly exciting;
- A dynamic industry and challenging Talent ecosystem where you handle new challenges every day;
- An environment where you are encouraged to research, explore and try new ways of doing things;
- An organisation that invests in talent and where you’ll find opportunities for further development;
- An open and dynamic culture that supports a great work-life balance with great perks.
- You a successful track record in defining successful hiring strategies;
- You can manage end-to-end talent acquisition processes, from the intake meeting to the job offer;
- You are a great communicator that can present and sell the opportunity of our open vacancies to the Engineering community;
- You are great at building relations and you can do it successfully with Engineering Hiring teams;
- You are organised and you can manage several open vacancies with different stakeholders and processes;
- You have an extensive experience in hired Tech talent and you are looking for an opportunity to have an impact and grow;
- You have a passion for researching, sourcing and you successfully engage with the engineering community on the different channels;
- You are eager to dive into the unknown and understand both business’ and candidate’s needs;
- You appreciate open communication and you want to be part of a team that learns from each other and support each other;
- You can speak, write and express yourself in English – our company’s working language – in a professional context.
We are awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!