People Insights Manager // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a People Insights Manager to help us enable strategic workforce decisions through actionable People data insights..
As People Insights Manager you will report to our People Partner in Business and you will contribute to our People Strategy by defining and developing metrics, automating key analyses through reporting and presenting clear findings to stakeholders from functional teams to the Executive team.
Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travellers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. We are currently one of Europe’s biggest startup success stories, recently joining Berlin’s Unicorn with a $484 million in Series E funding. Our diverse teams consisting of over 500 employees are spread across 15 offices worldwide.
- Maintain and optimize the analytics technology infrastructure across People Teams to answer all key People business questions throughout the complete employee lifecycle
- Design and implement metrics, automated dashboards and/or on-demand business unit specific reporting
- Partner with People Teams to define strategic KPIs and prioritize talent analytics needs
- Present and visualize actionable analysis and reporting to business leaders
- Report on progress and outline blockers in regard to workforce planning efforts together with Talent Acquisition and People Partners
- Advocate for clear, reliable and consistent people data collection and maintenance
- Serve as a liaison between People teams and our data engineering team to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
- Enable data driven capability within People Teams; educate and train end users to leverage and interpret people data insights
- 2-3 years of relevant experience interpreting data in analytics, data science or business intelligence/HR role
- Strong knowledge of reporting systems and experience with statistical packages (e.g. R, Python, SQL)
- Experience with data visualization and reporting tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau), HR systems (GreenHouse, BambooHR, Workday) is a plus.
- Ability to understand user behavior and the meaning behind numbers
- Desire to work in an international environment, with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals
- Basic knowledge of talent acquisition and development metrics and frameworks is an asset
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Free German classes.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing [email protected] and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog (http://inside.getyourguide.com/)