Recruiting Coordinator (m/f/d) // Sauce Labs
Who are we?
Sauce Labs, the leading cloud-based test automation platform, is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting team!
As a Recruiting Coordinator for Sauce Labs, you’ll work closely with our hiring managers and candidates to help make the recruiting process smooth and enjoyable. You’ll be the face of Sauce Labs to candidates as they inquire about positions and deeply contribute to the quality of our candidate experience. This role will allow you to create consistency in our operations, while taking on a variety of projects to enhance our day-to-day functions.
What would be your day with us? You will:
- Coordinate the interview process from the ground up. You will schedule phone/video screens, onsite interviews and wrap-ups with the interview team.
- Partner closely with our recruiter to move candidates through the interview process.
- Enhance candidate experience by ordering lunch, setting up the interview room, equipment, and welcome bags.
- Maintain candidate applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) to ensure information is up-to-date and manage recruiting reports.
- Book candidate travel and lodging. Manage candidate reimbursements and work closely with Finance to follow up on these matters.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally, with our candidates.
- Plan and attend recruiting events throughout the year. These will include attending major Tech conferences and meetups. You are encouraged to get creative and think of new ways to attract the right candidates for Sauce Labs.
What do you need to bring with you?
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Tech savvy: gCal and Google Docs are part of your everyday routine. You are always looking for new ways to improve a process or make life more organized.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing your work time efficiently.
- Experience with an ATS is a plus, but not required. Greenhouse experience preferred.
- Multi-tasking and juggling priorities is your forte.
- Ability to maintain a cool and calm demeanor with urgent tasks.
- Microsoft Office expert, especially when it comes to Word and Excel.
Thrives in a fast-paced environment, is passionate about recruiting, and feels personally aligned with our values.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation and modern technical equipment
- Catered lunch 3 days per week, fresh fruits and beverages all day long
- Own personal development budget so you will always stay sharp and alert in regards to any technical and non-technical topics that are important to your further professional development
- You will get public transport and sport activities benefits
- Yoga class is offered once a week
- You have the potential to participate once a week in a German language course for free
- A modern and convenient office space environment to boost your team’s success and creativity
- Your application will be reviewed and if your profile is matching, we will reach out to you in order to arrange an initial video screening.
- Final interview round – get to know better the team and projects onsite/remotely. This way we are confident we will provide you with the means to make a conscious and informed decision about your further career development with Sauce.
Curious about our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application!