Recruiting Manager (human)
We are making food logistics efficient and transparent. Our platform brings together food suppliers with a network of specialized carriers, simply and digitally, without extensive research. We provide centrally organized technological applications for management and control of their shipments.
We help our partners to spare precious time and effort during planning. We support carriers to fulfil their full potential and let them work together in a network so they can compete with the large industry players.
Our combination of logistics and tech expertise together with our innovative and dynamic startup, combined with our latest funding round lead by well-known investors (e.g. Maersk, Maschmeyer Group) are the drivers for our business success.
What you will be doing:
- You are responsible for finding the best talents to join our team from all over the world.
- From defining the respective needs & creating job descriptions to screening all candidates & conducting the interviews, you are the go-to person for our Hiring Managers.
- You LOVE to reach out to talents on social media platforms and attract them for what we do.
- For future hiring purposes, you create a pipeline and occasionally keep in touch with the candidates.
- You build a network of different European universities and represent us on job fairs and recruiting events.
What we are looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies in Communications, Psychology, or on a similar subject.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in the recruiting field.
- Ideally you have already worked in the start-up environment.
- Your way of working is very organized and structured, even in stressful periods.
- You speak German on a professional level and your English is also excellent, other languages are a plus.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and want to grow with us.
- Make a difference – Your work is a key contribution to our way to revolutionise the global transport logistics market
- Freedom – You are part of a start-up with an open working atmosphere and flat hierarchies in which you can freely develop and take on responsibility from day one
- Start-up Spirit – Benefit from the velocity and agility of a high growth start-up
- Awesome team – celebrating successes and a friendly and warm environment – just ask our office dogs! :)
- Remuneration – We offer attractive salaries based on your profile and previous experience.
- The usual stuff: free fruit, drinks, an activity room to release some stress, and other social activities
- Sounds like you? We are looking forward to receiving your application!