Recruiting Team Lead (m/f/x)
We’re looking for a passionate Recruiting Team Lead to make an impact in how we nurture and attract candidates at Zenjob. If you’re somebody who flourishes in a fast-paced environment, having demonstrated you can establish and evolve a strong company-wide recruiting culture, then we’d love to hear from you!
How You’ll Contribute
- Lead and develop the recruiting team that supports each person’s career development (you will be a coach and mentor to the team)
- Design and shape the way we attract, nurture and engage with candidates that helps us stand out in a very crowded market
- Continuously develop and deliver a compelling candidate and hiring manager experience
- Be a role model for the team, keeping up to date with industry trends and developments sharing your knowledge with the team – you’ve already proven this by recruiting both tech and non-tech previously
- Establish and cultivate relationships with senior leaders
- Own the recruiting data and insights that support better decision making, keeping stakeholders regularly updated and informed
- Manage and set the overall budget for the team
- Passionate: about your craft, having proven experience of creating and developing high-performing recruiting teams
- Curious: you dig deeper than other people when faced with a challenge; you go that extra mile to understand what the real issues are
- Organised: you’re well structured, document your work in a way others can easily understand and have solid project management skills
- Flexible: you can pivot easily in your approach, you roll with the changes and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive: you’re not somebody who needs to be told what to do; you have a bias for action
- Deliberate: in how you approach your work, you don’t rush into making a decision but are guided by your knowledge or informed by facts
Some additional info:
- You will report directly into the VP of People & Culture
- There are currently four direct reports in your team, focusing on Tech & Business Recruiting as well as Employer Branding
- Tools we use: G Suite, Asana, Slack / Team Tailor (ATS), Xing, LinkedIn, HiBob (HRIS)
- Curious to know about the People & Culture Team’s Principles? Read through our Playbook to find out more: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YOuK1rYpkSI96iIr2NhbP3IixJ-EKE7y/view
If this sounds good, then we’d love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV and, rather than attaching a standard cover letter, please outline (in one page) why this position is of interest to you, what you feel you can contribute to the team and what you’re most passionate about (not only work related – we want to find out more about you!)
We are looking forward to your application!