Senior People Partner (f/m/d)
As Senior People Partner you are the go-to person for CoachHub’s team of Leaders. You know where and how to support great people and you understand how to play a significant role in your function of building strong, effective and healthy teams. Even if you could take on a leadership role in the People and Organization Department in another company, you consciously decided to take on an expert role and partner with managers and employees directly.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You optimize the existing People Operations processes & establish new frameworks to drive organizational effectiveness and above all, develop new ways to further foster an employment environment where every employee can prosper, enjoy and grow
- You develop frameworks that facilitate & enable cross-level, cross-departmental collaboration, information flow and learning opportunities in collaboration with the leadership team and your stakeholders – it’s difficult to find more people management expertise and passion than within our organization :)
- You enable the leadership team to continue to thrive, and provide guidance & inspiration across the whole employee lifecycle
- You spark and evolve people initiatives fostering diversity and inclusion, learning, collaboration and wellbeing at all levels
- You have gained practical experience in People Partnering and generalistic HR functions for 3+ years
- You have a background of working in high pace, global start and scale ups with an international workforce
- You have gained profound practical experience in stakeholder management and practice it on an excellent and transparent level
- You are characterized by a special interest in people development and continuously inform yourself about new concepts, ideas and strategies
- Experience with coaching, training and/or mediation is a plus
- You have a very solution-oriented and independent working style
- You inspire through your economic thinking and it is natural for you to bring together the needs of the company, your stakeholders and those of your employees.
- You have successfully completed your studies or vocational training – in psychology, business administration, communication or economics or similar
- You are fluent in German (native level) and English (C1 level and up)
Coachhub is the “mobile coaching cloud” and enables personalised coaching for employees at all career levels.
A pool of certified top coaches from all around the world and an application for web and smartphone allows live coaching sessions via video conferencing. We turn managers into inspiring leaders, boost team performance and help employees grow personally and professionally. Our vision is a personal coach for every employee who accompanies him or her as a guide and measurably advances their accomplishments.
What we offer
You work in a top notch startup on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people’s lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- A team that lives modern. active and meaningful HR work where you can pick your own projects according to your strengths and interests
- flexible arrangements for parents, we support you to be both a great parent and successful in your career
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application. Ideally, you should already send us your notice period and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please contact our Recruiting Team at the following telephone number: 030/31193807.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Note on data protection: By submitting your application, you consent to our processing your data during the selection process. Your data will not be passed on to third parties and you can request that your data be deleted at any time.