Senior Recruiter (f/m/x)
We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter (f/m/x) to join our very diverse bunch of technologists and problem solvers from 24 countries across the globe. Our culture is defined by intellectual curiosity and teamwork. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
You will work closely with management and support functions across the company. Your daily tasks will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Leading and coordinating recruiting processes from the 1st point of contact into the offer stage
- Actively approaching potential candidates through creative sourcing
- Conducting screening interviews for a variety of positions
- Working on and being part of the onboarding process of new hires
- Leading projects to optimize the interview and sourcing processes
- Supporting the company in strengthening its employer branding, including owning People and Culture projects
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience with strong emphasis on active sourcing
- You know how to attract top talent by selling the company and its positions during interviews, events and written communication
- Start-up experience highly preferred, being hands-on and able to support a diverse set of internal stakeholders
- You have a passion for analyzing and optimizing recruiting-related processes and love to share innovative ideas with your colleagues while not losing touch with the personal side of dealing with people
- Knowledge of the German employment law as well as related subject matters (health insurance, income tax, relocation, working permits, etc.) is a big plus, but please note, you are not alone: we partner with an external relocation agent to support us in bringing our international colleagues to Berlin
- Strong experience with sourcing on different platforms
- Business fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in German is a big plus
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with plenty of room to leave your mark
- Fun, creative, diverse and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration including virtual company shares
- Flexible working hours, family support and remote-work opportunities as well as full support for family/private “situations” through flexible parental & compassionate leave policies
- Diversity and feedback workshops on a monthly basis
- A Learning & Development culture that includes educational budget and educational leave
- Access to free German classes catering to 4 skill levels (A1, A2, B1, B2)
- A safe space to openly share mistakes and “lessons learned” with each other
- A standing invitation to initiate and participate in activities to shape and push the boundaries of our workplace culture
Fraugster’s purpose is to reduce the spiralling levels of online fraud, estimated to reach $1 Trillion by the end of 2021. Our mission is to protect companies selling online, and intelligently manage the impacts of fraud on their business and their customers. We do this by using advanced AI to spot patterns of fraudulent behaviour, and stop them. The combination of our expertise and technology makes us one of the most accurate solutions in the market, and our ambition is to set a new standard of online trust, globally. Our customers are some of the worlds largest payment companies and most renowned brands in e-commerce, and we have the backing of Europe’s premier tech funds (Speedinvest, CommerzVentures, Munich Re Ventures and Earlybird).
We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those with all identities, backgrounds, and experiences. See our mention in Talent’s post on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion here.
Upon clicking “Send”, you will submit your contact details and CV. For more information on how Fraugster processes your information, click here. Processing is based on your consent and you may withdraw it at any time.