Senior Recruiter (f/m/x)
Do you know how many obstacles freelancers face when it comes to their finances?
It starts with opening a business account and leads to taking care of all the tax issues. We want to make it easy to run an own business when being self-employed and offer tailored services that address the pressing and unique needs freelancers face.
First we created a smart mobile bank account with superpowers that helps with finances, taxes and savings. Now we also offer a tax service for the self-employed to really take care of all of their needs.
At Kontist you will be part of our international and remote-work friendly people team being able to take over responsibility from day one.
Be an expert in Recruiting and the go-to person at Kontist when it comes to questions around talent acquisition and how to build up an effective and efficient working recruiting unit. In your role you’ll be working closely with our Senior People Manager and our COO together.
- Recruit a wide range of positions to ensure the further growth of Kontist
- Advise, train and support the hiring managers throughout the whole recruiting process Educate and enable teams to own the recruitment process
- Set up and implement processes to ensure efficient recruitment activities and an excellent candidate journey
- Define and monitor KPIs to continuously improve your activities
- Support the COO in questions regarding personal planning and budgeting
- Develop the Employer Brand Strategy further in close collaboration with our Senior People Manager
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting of a wide range of positions
- You’ve gained experience in building up recruiting units
- You know how to craft the right story and pitch them to candidates
- You know how to drive consensus among multiple stakeholders
- You act empathic and have a good understanding of people dynamics
- You demonstrate accountability
- Experience with self-employment is beneficial
- Fluency in English and German (B2) required
How we show you our Love:
- The opportunity to join in an exciting phase of the company and be able to shape Kontist significantly through you work in direct collaboration with other crossfunctional clans
- A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community where you can grow personally and professionally
- Lovely & green office in Prenzlauer Berg with office dogs
- Flexible trust-based working hours & remote work possible
- Personal coaching once per week
- Regular team events and company off-sites
- Weekly German classes
- Sponsored Daily lunch
- Urban Sports Club membership
- 30 holidays and an extra day off on your birthday
Be part of our story! We are looking forward to your application!